Monday 6 June 2011

DemonHanzo's Make Your Own Comic Book: A self Journey To Making A Comic Pt.4.1

Make your Own Comic Book: A Quick Note.

This is just a quick note about fleshing out you ideas. If you have a series of questions, break down the questions into related categories and do a free writing session for each category. Set a time limit for each writing session. 

Going back to my pirate story example I could easily ask questions related to The pirate, The pompous jerk, The queen (and the royal family), and the kingdom (the revolts). I could then set up a free writing session for each category and answer all questions I possibly could in the time limit. Here that's four categories, and four writing sessions. Write them and put them on the back burner for a day or two. 

Now I better get back to my own comic before the tree-sloths decide to whack me upside the head.

Demon Hanzo

No comments:

Post a Comment