Wednesday 8 June 2011

DemonHanzo's Make Your Own Comic Book: A self Journey To Making A Comic Pt.4.6

Make Your Own Comic Book: A Cautionary Note

You might be wondering if I am writing and posting the actual script to the comic book I am currently working on. The answer is not really. I am actually working on two scripts. One is the pirate story that I use for an example in my Blog. The other is a different type of story altogether. The reasons for this should be obvious to anyone who is following along. I am using the same process on my other "secret script". The only thing that is different is the story. The same process should apply to any story regardless of the genre. It's taking me twice as long to do this because I am working on two stories.  I may or may not swap the genres from time to time. Please do not be alarmed. The process is still the same. Now make your own comic book.


No comments:

Post a Comment